A Brand New Notehouse Is (Almost) Here!
Changes will work best if you clear your browser's cache, once all our updates are complete you won't have to do this again!
If you're ever having a problem just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be there!
Be sure to watch the videos with sound on to hear Lauren's explanations (and excitement!)
Changes Visible January 20th, 2023
- The ability to do a Key Word Search for any word found in any file! (Video here)
- A Timestamp Feature added to your notes! (Video here)
- Clickable phone numbers and email addresses! (Video here)
- An update to the Custom Fields making them uniform across your team! (Video here)
- An adjustment to using the Alert Bell! (Video here)
- The ability to see and change your account owner! (Video here)
Changes Visible January 2nd, 2023
- Video overview of NEW changes (make sure sound is on!)
- The ability to add an alert note under your general information sticky
- Label your customizable fields so you know what they are about
- Plus users can select future AND past important dates when exporing a case file
- Also to note: Feel free to ignore the Glorp pop up at this time, we are updating the language for gender pronouns, and a reminder that you’ve got 2 weeks left to upgrade your plan!
Changes Visible December 26th, 2022
- Video overview of changes (make sure sound is on!)
- New Alert Icon added to home screen so you can mark urgent/sensitive cases
- New Primary Contact field to know how to best contact your clients
- An automatic age calculation when a birthday is added
- A cleaner way to clear your search filters
- Customizable fields for your organization to use
- AND now you can finally change your account owner, all on your own!
Changes Visible December 1st, 2022
- The [Object-Object] problem has been solved
- General information does not disappear
- Correction of dates in downloaded documents